mardi 24 août 2010

Closing announcement Alatiel Fashions

:: Alatiel Fashions :: Kristal - :: Alatiel Fashions :: Country Flavor - :: Alatiel Fashions :: Giada - black
After two wonderful years, Alatiel Fashions adventure has come to an end.

Alatiel Malies is saddened to make this decision, but she thanks all her customers, friends, and models for their constant love and support.

Her words:  

"Dear Followers of Alatiel Fashions,
unfortunately my RL has become hectic because of some family issues and health problems.
For this reason I have no choice and I must close Alatiel Fashions and leave SL. I don't know when and if I will be back but I can guarantee that years spent with you were very happy and full of joy and satisfactions. Some of the people I met here have become important people in my life and I never expected this would happen.
All good things come to an end and this is that time for Alatiel Fashions.
I would like to thank everyone who trusted me from the very first day and everyone who supported me until today; I would also like to thank renters in my sim, and I apologize for not being able to continue my business.
I wish you the best that life has to offer.

Hugs,
Alatiel Malies."


Alatiel Fashions was born two years ago with a small store and the first attempts of creating in Second Life the numerous sketches and outfits that Alatiel has been drawing in RL for years. At this time, Alatiel is so proud to run a beautiful sim and mainstore, and a group of live models who have become family to her.

The decision to close business comes at a particularly positive time, when her designs have reached a top-notch level and are appreciated all over the grid.
Despite the successful outcome of all her efforts to grow and create in SL, Alatiel is experiencing an extremely busy and troubled RL that doesn't allow her to dedicate time to Second Life anymore.

Alatiel Fashions Boudoir sim, mainstore and all satellite stores will be open to public until Tuesday, August 31st, 2010, allowing you to have some time for shopping.

With best regards, and looking forward to a new adventure from Alatiel Malies in the future.

-- Alatiel Fashions Team --

• Alatiel Malies
Owner, Designer

• Livia Mastroianni
General Manager, Chief Marketing Officer

• Malin Galaxy
Assistant Manager

• krisbiiin2626 Daidig
Models Manager

• blackLiquid Tokyoska
Alatiel Face 2010

and

• Alatiel Live Models:
Anna Sapphire
Blair Roxley
Darling Tomorrow
Devon Bunjie
Elyna Carver
Giada Oh
Gloria Gabe
LolaLove Lecker
MacPhista Lemmon
PinkAngelStar69 String
SterlingZen Harbour
Temperance Moonites
Veronica Krasner
________________________________________________________
PR Contact (for all queries):
Livia Mastroianni
Chief Marketing Officer, Alatiel Fashions

I must say that i'm really sad about this decision, even i understand Alatiel... I was very happy to work with her, she is so nice... and models, and the wonderful managers Livia, and Kris... It's so sad but like she said, "All good things come to an end and this is that time for Alatiel Fashions.". I'm sure that it's not the end :)


Alatiel Live Models

L.L.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire